Saturday, September 26, 2009

Vera Vision Sneak Peek--Playin' Footsie

To be perfectly honest, I hate feet. Something about them just seems dirty and disgusting to me. You wear dirty socks over them and smelly shoes. And sometimes, the smell is indescribably gross. I honestly do not like feet, which is particularly funny since I have a foot fetish.

It all started when I was in college. I was taking a bath with an ex-boyfriend and he was massaging me. Suddenly, he grabbed one of my feet and began sucking on one of the toes. At first, I was disgusted. Dude, do you know where my feet have been? They have been in my Nikes. They have walked barefoot in the grass. They have creepy-crawly germs all over them. Soap and water will just get rid of the funk and dirt.

But as he continued to suck, I was turned on. He was exploring erotic places on my body and mind I didn’t know even existed. My entire body was on fire and I had never been wetter. The way his tongue moved in between my toes made me wonder if he was trying to make me cum because it was a guarantee any minute then. I didn’t have to wait too long for my answer: I came so hard, water splashed out of the tub. My body trembled and it took forever to come down from my high.

So maybe, feet weren’t so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment