Saturday, September 26, 2009

Taken [part 2]

After two weeks of no contact, I felt safe that the man had forgotten me. Walking home from school one day, I laughed to myself, astounded that I had done what I had. I was convinced that he was a predator; I knew I was smart, I felt embarrassed that I had so easily gotten involved with such a man, that I hadn’t picked up on the signs. I felt awkward and uncomfortable, wondering how we knew how to get me so wet, how he knew exactly what to say to get me begging. To really, when I thought about it, completely change who I was. I was definitely not a slut. In real life, no guys even looked at me. I was one of those good girls, who followed school rules and had a below-the-knee uniform skirt. No, definitely not a slut. As I walked along the tennis courts, I suddenly felt smart. Yes, I had been foolish. But I caught myself! I didn’t completely give in. I wasn’t one of those stupid girls who would’ve gotten kidnapped and raped. I was smart.

Suddenly I felt a hand grab me from behind, covering my mouth. Another quickly gripped ahold around my throat, substantially blocking my airway. I tried to scream as I felt myself being dragged towards the connecting fence, the side that was surrounded by thick trees. Glancing around, I saw three more people waiting. I tried to kick and dig my heels in, stop him from moving me, but he just dragged me.

I felt myself start to cry as my wrists were grabbed and quickly cuffed. The man behind me squeezed my throat tight.

Not a fucking word bitch, you understand?

I thrashed around, desperate for air. I shook my head. He moved his hand from my mouth and slapped me harshly, before covering my mouth again. I cried out from shock and pain. I felt hands yanking up my skirt, tearing at my panties. I heard something slicing, and my panties being torn from my body. Fingers quickly pried away from my lips as I felt my panties shoved into my mouth. Some sort of tape was used to fasten in the make-shift gag. My cuffed wrists were quickly yanked above my head, held fast by another set of cuffs linked through the tennis court fence.

A hand roughly grabbed a handful of my hair, yanking my head back and twisting my face towards the eyes of my captor.

Make a noise and I’ll strip you naked and leave you here with my friends, understand?

I felt like I was getting stabbed in the chest as I realised I knew that sneer. I looked at him, tears streaming down my face as I nodded that I understood.

Now slut, you say you aren’t a slut at all, that you’re a virgin. Who the fuck do you think you are, toying with me like that? Do you have any idea what you have done?

I am crying, shaking, unable to break eye contact.

Spread your legs.

I cry more.

Spread your fucking legs, bitch.

He pinches me and forcefully spreads my legs. He instructs me to lean forward and stick my arse out. He shoves his hand up my skirt and roughly grabs my arse. I do as I am told.

If you aren’t a slut, you are a damn good actress. But you are a slut, aren’t you? Your cunt is dripping right now, I bet. Let’s make a deal. If I feel that cunt of yours, and it isn’t completely soaked, I’ll let you go. But if it is – and I know it is – then your arse is in for a punishment, understands? If that tight little cunt of yours is as wet as I think it is, you know what it means, don’t you?

I squirm around, begging my body to not react, praying my pussy isn’t wet.

It means that you are just a slut. Just a cum hungry, fucktoy whore, begging to be used and abused and filled by any cock out there. Are you a slut? My friends think you are. I know you are. And so do you, don’t you? You can feel that little cunt of yours getting all juicy for us right now, can’t you whore?

He has lifted my skirt up, exposing my arse. His finger is slowly trailing down between my arse cheeks. I squirm a little. He moves his hand around to my front, I can feel the heat of his palm on the outside of my pussy. Suddenly, he slaps me hard, right on my pussy. I cry out in pain. He violently shoves a finger inside, and laughs at how wet I am.

Well, what have we got here? I told you you’re a slut. Look at this.

He wipes my juices over my lips and my face. I try my best to wimper and pout. He kneels down and spreads my pussy lips apart. I hear him sniff me, and comment that there’s nothing like the smell of sweet virgin pussy. He tells me to turn around so my back is to the fence. It is a bit difficult with my hands being tied but I manage. Still kneeling down, he spreads my pussy lips apart and invites his friends to come and see. They each come over, inspecting me and playing with my pussy. They dip fingers inside of me, and rub me up and down. I am embarrassed at how wet I am. I start to forget where I am, and begin to enjoy their touch. I am snapped back to reality when I hear him sneer:

Turn around. Arse out. I told you you would get punished.

(To be continued….)

No comments:

Post a Comment